In the current climate, everyone has a working from home (WFH) strategy to share. And why not?
During the present health crisis, working from home isn’t just an option some businesses offer to attract employees, it has become a necessity to keep us safe.
We would like to present a message from our Phase 3 founder, Assad Ahmed, who has offered some tips for those working from home:
Tips for working from home
In the current climate, everyone has a working from home (WFH) strategy to share. And why not? It’s great that we are in a position to be able to offer our support and guidance to the world. Here’s mine:
- Do what you can, when you can. There is no set script for Working From Home.
- Family comes first. If you have kids at home, make them the priority.
- If your manager or boss is putting pressure on you, make a note and when the time is right – RESIGN. It’s times like this when you realise your value in a company.
- Try and stay fit and healthy however possible.
- Time permitting, learn new skills and read.
- Life is short – be happy.
Love to all x
If you are an employer or employee who is capable of working from home but are not doing so, please pay heed to the government advice. Staying home will help keep us all safe.
During these testing times, we at Phase 3 – the HR technology consultants – want to do all that we can to help.