Connect - Our New Online People Technology Resources Hub
Background to Phase 3 Connect:
For the last 15 years, Phase 3 have been independent experts in People Technology, supporting over 600 clients in thousands of projects. Our independence allows us to stand back, unfettered to focus on maximising your investment in technology. We bring external views and overview, based on whole of market experience and unbiased perspective.
Our team have operated under 3 clusters:
Our Consulting team provide high calibre consultants to support HR, Payroll and IT Teams alike.
Our Services team focus on delivering Payroll Services, System Administration and bespoke reporting services.
Our Insights team focus on sharing our vast technological knowledge with those involved in HR and Payroll.
And, now we introduce our Connect team.
Connect is our new People Technology Resource Hub.
- System Selection Tool – designed to help you shortlist potential HR/Payroll software suppliers based on your requirements, size and priorities
- Vendor Directory – to view all suppliers featured on our site, find out more about the products on offer and see key features
- People Tech Jobs – a place to advertise and view any people technology (HR/Payroll Systems) vacancies across the UK
- Kate’s Competency Indicator – from our beloved Kate Wadia, a competency framework designed to provide clarity on your general technological competency. Complete it alone or with your team and understand how you can develop your skills in the industry
- Events Calendar – our list of People Technology events, seminars, training opportunities and conferences delivered by Phase 3 and external organisations
- Resources – our Resources are available free to download and feature a range of templates to help you through People Technology selection, implementation or revision.
Assad Ahmed, our company founder, writes:
“I’ve seen and used many of the People Technology resources in the market for years. Selections tools, job boards, free downloadable templates are readily available online but you have to know what you are looking for and be willing to trawl through numerous websites to find basic information. I wanted to create a ‘one-stop-shop’ to bridge the gap in a growing People Technology community, connecting users to tools and resources that offer real value whilst saving you time, money and resource. Our fundamental principle at Phase 3 is bridging the gap between people and technology and I feel that Connect does this”
Take a look today and register for exclusive content and access to Phase 3 Connect