- How transactions are processed
- System configuration to ensure elements of pay are being treated correctly for tax, national insurance and pension contributions
- Third-party payments and deductions such as attachment of earnings and voluntary deductions
- Pensions auto enrolment, re-enrolment and pension regulator compliance
- Pension scheme deductions inline with scheme best practice e.g. teachers, local government, NHS, nest schemes
- Payroll controls, sign off and payment processes
- HMRC records and reporting
- Accuracy of payroll and how that could be improved
- Payroll initiatives which could reduce costs to the business
- Independent assessment of National Living/Minimum wage regulations
We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch to discuss how Phase 3 can help you with your people technology goals.
Join our community and get the latest HR, Payroll and Finance news and events
That’s great and all, and we commend you for pushing through with it. Unfortunately we no longer offer support for IE; it hasn’t received a major update since 2015 and Microsoft are dropping support for it later in the year.
If you’re using Windows 10 and want to stick with a built in browser, please consider switching to Edge. Or, if you really want to enjoy the internet properly we strongly recommend downloading Google Chrome here.